10 November 2009

Direction of diffusion, temporary wholes

I.

I remember liquids, especially.
By passive, I mean not
only a general curiosity. Nobody can be constantly moved from one place
to another.

To be sure, I directed a steady gaze
at the moment. At one end
I suppose, I was

walking in the wind for stories, inches,
miles. I classified
the movement in the arties
as the most real.

At the other end, how desperately
slow was the deepening into a
subjection, a disassembly line of
memories, a dull throb-
bing sensation.

It all happened.

The sun that envelops
color, simultaneously spent my brother, sung
into the snow.

I said, “wait”

II.

Even now, at an instant of yes and of course,
you may be
missing.

In an aroma lose my sense of the definite, but
the answer matters. Subject to
modulation, I still choose to feed you,
even if courage only comes to you

in dreams. Now we are
high in the sleep, together
in this light-filled room

and still, the half of you in the white
is blinding.

0 comments: