18 June 2009

I gave my cousin some chocolate.

My mother is against unhealthy foods, so fried things and sweets are banned from my cousin's diet as long as he lives in the US.
Although, a couple of days ago I was abetting his sweets addiction. But I did get the bag of candy for free. I mean, who else is going to eat it, right? No one under the age of 10 at this point is within reach, and why waste a perfectly good bag of candy.

In broken English, he acts out the situation in which I am the dealer and he is the addict, my mother being the police interrogator.
"Ey, do you have the?"
"Oh yeh yeh, I have" (opens imaginary jacket)
(gunpoint) "STOP! FREEZE. WHAT IS THAT"
"OH nonono , nothing!"
"GIVE ME IT!"

I gave him the Funsize Mr Goodbars, Crunch and Hersheys and I took out the dark chocolates. They sit on my desk next to my computer. I started out with 5 and I have only eaten 1. There are only two left.

Mysterious disappearance of Dark number 2:
"咦, 孟凡、我这么只有剩3个糖?” (Hey Meng Fan. How come I only have 3 left?)
“哦~我吃掉了一颗” (Oh...cause I ate one.)
"I knew it."

Mysterious disappearance of Dark number 3:
Later, I am online buying books for him I eye him pop another one of my darks in his mouth.
"Hey! I thought you didnt like dark chocolate!"
"(mouth full) Oh... Sorry I didn't realize. I just saw candy so I ate it."
"What! So you stuff it in without even thinking!?"
"Heh heh..."

Never again! No chocolate for you.

"Lailai, can we go get fried chicken?"
"Oh. Okay."

1 comments:

dan yerr said...

lol!

(this is danielle. i am a copy-cat. >__>)